For emergencies see our EMERGENCIES page for local emergency hospitals.
- New kitten/cat examinations
- Annual wellness examinations for kittens and adult cats
- Semi-annual wellness examinations for senior cats
- Evaluation and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Vaccinations tailored to each individual cat’s risk assessment and in accordance with AAFP vaccine guidelines
- Chronic medical condition monitoring and management of diseases such as:
- Laboratory testing including blood testing, urinalysis, and intestinal parasite testing
- Blood pressure measurement
- Behavioral consultation
- Nutritional consultation
- Flea, tick, and heartworm prevention
- Domestic and International Health Certificates and Rabies titer testing
- Euthanasia and Aftercare for existing clients
- We have relationships with several area animal hospitals for referral of cats who require x-ray, surgery, dental procedures, or hospitalization.